- All living things have their basic needs to stay alive.
- They will die if their basic needs of humans and animals are:
b) water -to controlled body temperature
c) air -to breath
d) shelter -to protect from danger,rain and sun
Living Things need food to grow and to get energy
Example of foods:
Humans Foods Animal Food Web
- repairing of tissues
- defence againts diseases
- producing heat to keep the body warm
but humans and animals obtain their food from
plants and other animals.* Humans and animals will die without food.
Humans and Animals Need Air to :
- Air is even more essential human and animals for survival
- Without air, humans and animals die in just a short time.
- Humans and animals use oxygen in air to breath.
- Aquatic animals such as fish and crab use the dissolved air in the water breath.